LASER THERAPY AT TAG CLINIC
Clinique TAG is pleased to offer laser therapy (low level class IV laser therapy) in Montreal and Terrebonne.
What is laser therapy?
Laser therapy is one of the most advanced forms of pain relief therapy without medication. It is the use of light (red and infrared) at specific wavelengths that produces therapeutic effects, including: reduction of pain, improvement of local circulation, accelerated healing, and decrease in inflammation.
What are the main benefits of laser therapy?
- Faster recovery and repair
- Fast reduction in pain level
- Rapid reduction of inflammation
Can laser therapy help me?
Laser therapy can be used for a wide range of ages and conditions *:
- Soft tissue injuries – muscle and ligament strain
- Tendon injuries – tendonitis and tendinopathies
- Joint pain – abuse, arthritis
- Sports and repetitive stress injuries
- Chronic musculoskeletal pain – pain in the lower back, neck and shoulders
- Inflammation and swelling – acute or long-term conditions such as osteoarthritis or rheumatoid arthritis
- Nerve pain – carpal tunnel syndrome, trigeminal neuralgia, fibromyalgia
- Tension headache or cervicogenic headache
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Chondromalacie patellaire
* This list is not exhaustive: laser therapy can help with many conditions. After an initial assessment, we will always let you know whether we think it will help you or not.