Make an Appointment Now! H1>
Clinique TAG Terrebonne
- 1150 rue Lévis, bureau 201
Terrebonne, Qc, J6W 5S6
Clinique TAG - Neurotherapy Montreal
- 1140 avenue Beaumont,
Mont-Royal, QC, H3P 3E5
Thanks for trusting us !
To Complete Before Your Consultation
In order to save time, please download, print and complete this questionnaire (your health history), before your first visit. h4>
You can count on our chiropractor to explain in detail the nature of your condition, the various treatments that are most effective for your condition and the time needed for your recovery. You can always ask any questions you want, in person or by phone. P>
Even if you are not yet a patient at our clinic, you can speak directly to a chiropractor and he will make a point of answering all your questions. In addition, all our services, including those in chiropractic, are accessible in less than 24 hours, 6 days a week. P>
Clinique TAG was founded by Dr. Sylvain Desforges chiropractor in 2010. From the beginning, Clinique TAG is offering the following services: non-surgical decompression therapy (treatment for disc herniation, disc bulging, disc narrowing, disc degeneration, sciatica, facet syndrome, foraminal and spinal stenosis).
In addition, we offer laser therapy (treatment for tendinitis or bursitis, carpal tunnel, joint pain, plantar fasciitis). Finally, there is also shockwave or shockwave therapy (treatment for annoying calcifications such as heal spur, tendinitis or calcifying bursitis or to remove scar tissue as in the case of Morton’s Neuroma or some cases of plantar fasciitis and Achilles tendon injury).
Patients from several neighboring cities, both on the North Shore, Metropolitan Montreal and the South Shore benefit from our care, such as:
Mont-Royal, Saint-Laurent, Hampstead, Montreal, Rosemere, Bois-des-Filion, Cote-Saint-Laurent. Saint-Luc, Westmount, Boisbriand, St. Therese, St. Raymond, Dollard-Des Ormeaux, Montreal West, Longueuil, Lorraine, Dorval, Terrebonne, Montreal East, Pointe-Claire, St. Eustache, Deux-Montagnes, Blainville , Kirkland, Sainte-Marthe-on-the-Lake, Boucherville, Beaconsfield, Chateauguay, Mascouche, Brossard, La Prairie, Charlemagne, Sainte-Anne-des-Plaines. To name only the closest ones.
However, we also have patients from abroad such as: Switzerland, France, Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia or Italy who come to spend a few weeks in Quebec specially to take advantage of our high-tech care that is not offered in their respective country.
Clinique TAG Terrebonne was founded by Dr. Sylvain Desforges chiropractor in 2014. Like Laval’s, it offers high-tech care. Non-surgical spinal decompression, laser therapy and shockwave, to treat a range of conditions as described above.
TAG Clinic in Terrebonne also offers chiropractic care by a Terrebonne chiropractor.
In addition, the TAG Chiropractic Clinic is located on Lévis Street, along Highway 25 at the junction of Highway 640.
In addition, patients from both the North Shore, Greater Montreal and the South Shore benefit. of our care as well as patients from other countries as described above.
Clinic TAG Montreal was founded by Dr. Sylvain Desforges chiropractor in 2019. In collaboration with an existing clinic, Neurotherapy Montreal, a high-tech medical and paramedical treatment center. TAG Clinic in Montreal offers the same treatments as in Terrebonne: spinal decompression, laser and shockwave therapy.
However, Neurotherapy Montreal offers the following medical care (these treatments are prescribed by physicians and administered by physicians, physiotherapists, occupational therapists and technicians, and are not part of the scope of practice of a chiropractor):
- Quantitative Electroencephalogram (qEEG)
- Transcranial direct current stimulation (tDCS)
- Trancranial Magnetic Stimulation (rTMS)
- Re-Timer, Luminotherapy, Phototherapy
- recoveriX™ Brain-Computer Interface (BCI) System
- Live Z Score training in Functional Connectivity
- Passive Infrared Hemoencephalography (pIR HEG)
- Magnetic Resonance Therapy with the Magnesphere™
- Passive Infrared Hemoencephalography (pIR HEG)
- Saccade Analytics
All this, to treat a range of complex neurological conditions by medical doctors.
Also, the Montreal TAG Clinic offers chiropractic care services by a Montreal chiropractor. In addition, the TAG Chiropractic Clinic is located on Beaumont Street, at the corner of L’Acadie. Patients from both the North Shore, Metropolitan Montreal and the South Shore benefit from our care.
In addition, Neurotherapy Montreal Clinic enjoys exceptional attendance.
Patients from other Canadian provinces, the United States and several foreign countries come here. All because of the advanced care that is offered.
Why choose us
- We offer a broad range of services to treat a variety of conditions
- We use the latest technology and most recent research to achieve the best possible outcomes for our patients
- Conveniently located in the beautiful Mont-Royal neighborhood in Montreal on the corner of Beaumont and L’Acadie
- Caring, competent and experienced chiropractors who have helped thousands of patients
- Friendly, knowledgeable supporting staff who are passionate about helping patients
- We enjoy looking after difficult cases
32 years of experience
- Inter-professional Collaboration: Most professional healthcare training in Canada or the U.S. is focused typically on the training of future doctors solely within their discipline and therefore the ability to work on coordinated healthcare is never learned prior to clinical practice. This can lead to poorly coordinated patient care and potentially poor outcomes. At Clinique TAG, we believe in providing our patients with an interdisciplinary, patient-centered environment. Our clinics facilitate collaborative practice to support patients in their journey to improve their health and well being.
- We look for the underlying cause of your health problem and explain what is going on.
- Recommend the best care plan for your unique needs to produce the fastest results possible.
- Chiropractic services are included in most health insurance plans
- we have worked very hard to put together a very cost effective and comprehensive program
- We take pride in treating every patient like family
- On-site massage therapy
- We can use an instrument to deliver the adjustments to the spine instead of using our hands to apply the thrust (we do manual or instrument treatment according to your preference). Some patients may respond better to or prefer instrument adjusting versus hands-on adjusting. Our experienced doctor can help determine this.